Friday, July 31, 2009

Dubai Festival City
















Dubai Festival City is just another shopping mall in this city. (whatelse can we expect for a shopping mall-branded outlets, blonde models on big billboard, ballons hanging as if there is someone's birthday, bunches of Filipinos at the foodcourt as if we are now somewhere in Manila , and a bunch of Arab looking at you as if they are saying "hey,what are you - not so white people doing in our country?")
But Festival City do have something else-a high ended funfair, where there are all sort of games that we use to have it in our back-at-hometown's funfair with tripple prices. Each game would set you DHS 5-15 poorer (USD 1.5-4.5). As in other funfair-don't really wish to win any coz they will make sure it is hard enough for you to get their prizes, at least for the first 6 trials.
At least, enjoy your view looking to those private yatches at the adjacent canal. (I spent sometime pretend waiting for my yatch to pick me up. After half-an-hour, I pretend again as if I'd misplaced my yatch at the other canal, so I walked away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment